General Visiting Guidelines
Welcome to the “S Gallery”! Please observe and comply with the following rules:
1. Visitors must wear masks at all times
2. All visits should be applied online (no walk-in tours will be entertained).
3.No banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kind shall be displayed in the Gallery without the permission of Gallery staff.
4.No unauthorized video taking, audiotape recording, or use of any reproduction appliances is allowed within the Gallery.
5.No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items shall be distributed in the Gallery without the permission of Gallery staff.
6.No person shall handle, disturb or otherwise interfere with any exhibit.
7. Eating, smoking, running or yelling in the Gallery is not allowed.
8. Throwing objects, employing foul language and behaving in a disorderly manner in the Gallery are prohibited.
9.No pet should be brought into the Gallery (except trained functional dogs).
10.No person shall willfully write upon, mark, soil or otherwise damage in any way whatever or destroy any wall, door, furniture, fitting or other things in the Gallery, or any exhibit. Visitors/users shall indemnify the Gallery against any losses, damages or expenses incurred to the Gallery arising from a breach of these guidelines. A charge will be made for any Gallery exhibit lost or damaged, which will be such sum as the Gallery staff considers necessary to replace the exhibit or set of exhibits which the Gallery exhibit forms a part.
11.This Gallery is under security camera surveillance and recording.
12.No person shall willfully obstruct any member of the staff in performing his duty or willfully obstruct, disturb, interrupt or annoy any other person in using the Gallery or of any of the facilities provided therein.
13.No person shall borrow any exhibit from the Gallery.
14.No person shall enter any part of the Gallery which is not open for the public.
15. Please do not leave your belongings unattended. The Gallery is not responsible for the safe custody and/or loss of personal property brought to and/or left in the Gallery.
16. The Gallery staff reserves the right to ask any person not using the Gallery facilities, exhibits or materials properly and correctly to stop their activities or leave the Gallery.
17. This Gallery reserves the right and is entitled to change, alter, add, delete, suspend, revise and update all information on this “House Rules” at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reasons and prior notice.